Thursday 13 August 2015

My opinion for tech day

For tech day I think we should have a character dress up day where you can dress up as anyone be it a game movie show book whatever you want. You can bring accessories for your character like if I was Altair from assassins creed I could bring a plastic hidden blade or if I was dressed up as a soldier I would bring what a soldier had you get the deal. There will be no judging who's got the best costume because that just ruins the fun. It should be a free day where you can do what you please when you please. Games like flag attack and tackle bulrush can be played Football Whatever the choice is yours. I think this is a good idea to have this day because it involves us getting outside instead of like staying and watching a movie and it also does not involve us bringing too much to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment