Wednesday 13 May 2015

The most Annoying sound to me

The most Annoying sound to me is when my alarm goes off on my phone, I’m sure I'm not the only one in my family who thinks that as it is really loud. I really need to turn it off but sometimes I think my family needs it as they aren't very good at getting up[Now I know where I get it from] so this is probably the most annoying sound to me for now but I'm sure that will change in the next few weeks as there are many to choose from Eg: Heater,static,loud radio [loud Sister] There are obvious ways to stop them but you just can't be bothered [WARNING DON’T TRY TO STOP SISTER] witch is probably why they are so annoying.If you think about this you will start to realise. There is a loud person outside your house yelling and  carrying on  it is 3 in the morning Its annoying because you don't want to drag your butt over to the window and tell him to shut up.So the moral is that Annoyance is most caused by the fact you just cant be screwed and that it never stops not matter what you do.Why we can't be bothered is the same reason we have obesity in the world WE DON'T KNOW so basically humans are destined to always have annoying sounds stuck in their heads no matter what scientists do say goodbye to the peace.

Author Davin Matthews
Hope you enjoyed

2 comments:

  1. Hi David nice work. I think that you have made some creative writing and that you explained how the noise is annoying. also that your annoying noise is something you can turn off. After a full stop you need to do a full stop and you did your spelling right. also you should turn it off completely so you don't have to drag your but of your bed to turn it of. yea your right they annoying sound will stick to our heads to matter what scientists do. next time don't make such long sentences in your writing.

    Nice work from william m



    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting piece Davin - some very annoying sounds, and good use of humour (WARNING DON’T TRY TO STOP SISTER). Before posting your piece it would be useful for you to re-read it and look for errors in spelling and word choice.It would also help the reader if you used paragraphs to separate out ideas.

    ReplyDelete